Add to Wishlist
(Inclusive of 5% GST)
The unique quotient:
- Fights flu
- Relieves stress
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Relieves cold symptoms
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves digestion and metabolic rate
Category: Exclusive Food
An age-old traditional practice from the lands of silk route – Afghanistan & Persia. Brings our Grandma’s secret Khada. This Persian formulation is inspired by Unani Persian practices having natural antibiotic and immune-boosting properties to prevent ease and ease cough, headaches and infections. Simply take some combination of herbs, boil them in hot water. Simmer the lid for 5mins and then sip on this pure, 100% natural effective and age-old trusted remedy. Grandma’s Kadha has no side effects and is 100% natural. Make it a part of your daily self-care ritual to maintain your wellbeing.
- Afghan Ginger or Mulethi (Indian Name)- Has anti-inflammatory and immunity-boosting properties
- Zafran threads: Has anti-inflammatory properties and anti-depressant
- Mint: It has anti-inflammatory properties soothe the swelling and keep mucous at bay. Mint has umpteen antiviral and antibacterial properties that can keep mild flu and cold.
- Afghan Curcumin roots: Has the potential to prevent heart diseases, Alzheimer’s and cancer
- Gooseberries: Boosts the immune system and regulates blood sugar levels and lipids
Variant size: 20 gms
There are no reviews yet.