Iranian Mamra Badam Oil
(Inclusive of 18% GST)
The unique quotient:
- Consists of two essential nutrients for the brain, riboflavin (Vitamin B2) and valproate.
- It is also rich in niacin, with half a serving of half the body’s daily need for this vitamin.
- Also contain large amounts of minerals that are essential for improving brain function. These include vitamin E, folic acid, and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Mamra Oil also contain l-carnitine, which is useful for protecting neurons.
- Mamra Oil is also rich in lean protein. Protein not only boosts energy but also helps brain cells improve cognitive functions, including memory.
- Mamra Oil also contain zinc and minerals that strengthen the immune system. Zinc is also an antioxidant that fights free radicals in the bloodstream. These free radicals are responsible for attacking and destroying brain cells.
- In addition, Mamra oil also contain vitamin B6, which stimulates brain cells to grow older.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in mamra oil help boost brain levels, and magnesium also boosts the brain’s nerves.
- Mamra oilis one of the best sources of Vitamin E
Iranian Mamra Badam Oil
An age-old traditional practice from the lands of silk route – Afghanistan & Persia. Brings the Iranian MamraBadam Extra Virgin oil. The oil is extracted by using traditional low-heat process helps Iranian MamraBadam oil retain much of its nutrient content, making unrefined Mamra oil a better choice for skin, hair, body and also culinary uses. After harvesting, Mamra Oil is hulled and dried before different methods are used to extract their oil. Refined Badam oil is extracted from almonds using high-heat processing and chemicals.
This method negatively affects the nutritional value of the oil, as many of the nutrients found in raw almond oil are destroyed during high-heat or chemical treatments.
While this method results in a less nutritious oil, refined almond oil can withstand much higher temperatures and is less expensive than the unrefined type, making it a more cost-effective option for consumers.
We at Taaseer only use Age-old Traditional unrefined method by pressing raw almonds without the use of high heat or chemical agents. This low-heat process helps MamraBadam oil retain much of its nutrient content, making unrefined almond oil a better choice for culinary uses.
Below is the nutritional breakdown of 1 tablespoon (14 grams) of Mamra Badam oil
Total fat: 13.5 grams
Saturated fat: 1.1 grams
Monounsaturated fat: 9.4 grams
Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3 grams
Vitamin E: 26% of the RDI
Phytosterols: 35.9 mg
Mamra Badam oil is an excellent source of vitamin E and contains a small amount of vitamin K.Most of the health benefits related to Mamra badam oil stem from its high amount of healthy fats.
Fatty Acid Breakdown. Here are the proportions of fatty acids found in Mamra badam oil:
Monounsaturated fat: 70%
Polyunsaturated fat: 20%
Saturated fat: 10%
How to Use Mamra Badam oil
Mamra Badam oil is a multipurpose product that can be used as both a food and natural skin and hair care product.
Traditional use in the Kitchen
Mamra oil is a mild, nutty-tasting oil that makes a great addition to many dishes.
Our Unrefined Mamra oil should not be used in cooking, as high temperatures can destroy its nutritional value. Rather, Our Mamra oil should be treated more as a finishing oil and added to foods after the cooking process is completed.
Here are several ways to use our unrefined Mamra Badam oil:
As a tasty salad dressing: Combine unrefined Mamra oil with apple cider vinegar and chopped herbs.
To add a nutty flavour to meals: Drizzle Mamra oil over your favourite side dish to give it an extra kick.
Over pasta: Add a bit of Mamra oil to your pasta to add a boost of healthy fats.
As Part of Your Beauty Routine:
If you are looking to swap out some of your skin and hair products for more natural, non-toxic options, our Mamra oil is a great way to go. It’s a multipurpose beauty product that can be used both on the skin and hair.
Below are some ways to add almond oil to your skin or hair care routine.
As a moisturizer: Mamra oil is a perfect moisturizer for sensitive skin.
Apply it to extra-dry spots: Rub Mamra oil on the elbows, feet and any other areas that tend to get dry.
To make a homemade hair mask: Make a hydrating hair mask by mixing Mamra oil with mashed avocado and then smoothing it on damp hair.
Combine it with essential oils: Use Mamra oil as a carrier oil to dilute essential oils when you’re applying them to the skin.
Note: Taaseer’s Mamra Badam Oil is a versatile fat that can be used as a food or natural beauty product.No matter how you choose to use this interesting oil, it makes an excellent addition to both your pantry and vanity.
Variant size: 60ml and 100ml
100 ML, 60ML
- Rated 3.00 out of 5
SefidabRated 3.00 out of 51.68$
There are no reviews yet.